Many people don’t understand the need for 600W ballasts when 1000W units are not much more expensive. 400 Watts is 40% less power then 1000 Watts, so if your plants don’t need the extra oomph of a 1KW ballast you’re either wasting money or making things worse by light-saturating your canopy and harming your yields. This is why a 600W Ballast was vital for TONKA, as they believe in using the right tool for the right job.
- Dimmable: 100%, 75% or 50% power
- Single ended metal halide and high pressure sodium bulb compatible.
- Accepts 120v or 240v (Both cords included)
- Allows 50 to 60 Hertz
- Runs 15% cooler than most other electronic ballasts on the market
- The most stable output frequency of any ballast
- Light weight but tough construction
- 3 year no hassle warranty
- UL Listed