- Long lasting non-synthetic fertilizer and soil amendment
- Helps improve soil structure and water holding capacity
- Forms cross-linked organic chelates with nutrients, which helps prevent nutrient leaching
- Readily available nutrients
- Provides benefits for years after the initial application
North Atlantic Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
In gardens, landscapes, and lawn: Apply up to 20 kg per 200 m2 (44 lbs per 2169 ft2). Gently work into soil surface once a month or as desired.
Pre-mixing soil for hanging baskets, potted plants, and planter boxes: Apply 30 ml per 4 L (3 tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium.
Top dressing hanging baskets, potted plants, and planter boxes: Apply 10 ml per 4 L (1 tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium. Apply once a month or as desired.