Pests they control:
Adult ladybugs and their larvae help rid your garden of aphids, asparagus beetle larvae, lace bugs, mealybugs, scale, spider mites, whiteflies, thrips, and eggs of several other insects.
A single ladybug can consume up to 5000 aphids in its brief lifetime.
- 1000 Ladybugs covers 50m2. (550ft2)
- 4,500 covers 275m2 (3,000ft2)
- 9,000 covers 600m2(6,500ft2)
- 18,000 covers 1,400m2 (15,000ft2)
- Must be refrigerated until released
Beneficial insects are not kept within the store. All orders of beneficial insects must be placed online or in store one (1) week before delivery/pickup within store. We ship all insects Canada-wide.